Random Quotes Thread :3

omfgAlol said:
Yeah. But that means it bans everybody on the server, no exception for cools, builders, engineers, awsomes, and so on. Or am I wrong?

Uhh no. It bans every player from a single ip. For example someones house or school. Not every person on the server lol

mikeymagic said:
Uhh no. It bans every player from a single ip. For example someones house or school. Not every person on the server lol

Oooh, that makes sense xD

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -The movie Billy Madison

^ That quote could work in a number of threads... (cough cough Cathykiddo Exposed lol)

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -The movie Billy Madison

^ That quote could work in a number of threads... (cough cough Cathykiddo Exposed lol)

It would work well if 'Mr. Madison' was replaced with 'Mr. Vorsprung'.

"Okay guys, we're on a top secret mission for coffee and donuts, the problem is, the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the donuts, so now, we got to go kick their asses"

-Sgt. Dixon

Back