Real Life Anime Girl

jrl51592

When I was checking out the homepage for Yahoo, I saw an article about this 19 year old girl who spends an hour on makeup to look like a Anime cartoon. I was amazed at how good she is so here is an article that I found about her on CNet. It may not be the best article about her but it was the first article that popped up for me on Google.

Here is the link to the article I found about Anime Girl

Mikey, I did not know you had such an interesting in cross-dressing-anime-moe cosplay.

Please, show us your tits.

It is weird to really like anime and dislike when it is brought into real life like this? I hope I'm not the only one.
It is! But I think it's normal to feel like this. It just doesn't look natural enough (in the way an anime character looks like). Crossing anime and real life simply doesn't work very good and fans espacially are unsatisfied if something looks too diffrent to the characters they watch all the time on TV or PC and so on.
For example: I hate any Midna cosplay I've ever seen, it just doesn't look right!

I find this to be really fascinating as someone who dabbles with the application of makeup and special effects to change the look of a person.

however, the connotation behind why this person is changing her appearance in THIS particular way is a bit unsettling. :confused:

Guys, Japan already this this a long time ago.
Screenshot-06292011-110714-PM.jpg

They had a bunch of people do it. Still pretty stupid.
Nobody can outweird Japan and if it's weird, Japan probably did it first.

Guys, Japan already this this a long time ago.
Screenshot-06292011-110714-PM.jpg

They had a bunch of people do it. Still pretty stupid.
Nobody can outweird Japan and if it's weird, Japan probably did it first.
True. I think the only thing that puts me off here is the eyes. It just doesn't work!

Back