• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Reason For Ban?

sireatalot

I've been banned (and guess what) I want to know why.
If its regarding circuitry in the light tunnel thing, that was purely accidental.
I was building the basement of my house when I (literally) fell in it.
I had to destroy a few blocks to get back out.
I tried to put it back to normal, but maybe something was left wrong?
sorry if its for that.
Otherwise, why?

There have been something like five threads where Wooty has banned somebody for the light tunnel (aka "Light Tunnel investigation") and then someone appeals the ban. Every single time, Wooty says it took up his precious time and you will never be unbanned. We all know you read the rules, and it specifically says no griefing. You shouldnt have broken blocks to get out. You should have asked for help from one of us other members or used the /home feature.

I believe it has to do with the automated door system that opens and closes with the day/night cycles. This is only a guess though and I could be wrong. In any case it was probably a delicate system that was a pain to fix.

I'd like to see a picture and an explanation of this light tunnel. It probably actually has some real life value if it's made with redstone.

Its a line of Jack o' lanterns and redstone.
Woot should hack in some bedrock to make sure no one else messes it up. Its bound to keep happening.

Back