• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Refresh Not Working?

moondoggy23

Maybe it's my work computer, since it's a POS, but whenever I press the refresh button on my web browser while on the website, nothing happens. The site does not refresh, I have to click on a link on the site and then go back for any new information to update.

I'm on other sites as well, and refresh works fine for those websites.

Maybe it's my work computer, since it's a POS, but whenever I press the refresh button on my web browser while on the website, nothing happens. The site does not refresh, I have to click on a link on the site and then go back for any new information to update.

Works for me...I'd say it's just your comp

Works for me. What browser/what version of it are you using?

At work, I'm on IE8. I can't use anything else. I haven't been able to try the newly designed site at home just yet.

moondoggy23 said:
At work, I'm on IE8. I can't use anything else. I haven't been able to try the newly designed site at home just yet.

Have you tried clicking the banner for a refresh? That's what I do, and it works

moondoggy23 said:
At work, I'm on IE8

CerealSpitting.png

USE FIREFOX

IE... Doesn't that say everything? :whistle:

I just googled it, and found the following:
Jack said:
Hello BillyBon53,

Thank you for posting. If you have the “Check for newer versions…” already checked and it is still not working correctly we need to reset all of IE’s settings back to default:

Reset Internet Explorer Settings to Defaults

1. Open Internet Explorer

2. Click on Tools

3. Click Internet Options

4. Click the Advanced tab

5. Locate the Reset Internet Explorer Settings heading

6. Click the Reset button

7. Click Ok

8. Restart Internet Explorer

Let us know if this resolves the problem.

Thanks,

Jack

IE... Doesn't that say everything? :whistle:

I just googled it, and found the following:

Can't access those settings at work. I work for a financial institution, so what I can and cannot do to my settings is very restricted. I'm only mentioning this issue because I hadn't had this problem before.

Have you tried clicking the banner for a refresh? That's what I do, and it works

Yeah, that works, but sometimes I'm on a specific page and I would rather refresh that page than go back to the home page and work my way back to that specific page again.

Can't access those settings at work. I work for a financial institution, so what I can and cannot do to my settings is very restricted. I'm only mentioning this issue because I hadn't had this problem before.

Yeah, that works, but sometimes I'm on a specific page and I would rather refresh that page than go back to the home page and work my way back to that specific page again.
Oh well, damn work.. Try hacking yourself in your network and change the settings? :whistle: That's what I did last time.. In my old school.. ;)

moondoggy23 said:

Hmmm, that's strange. Ask your boss if you can use firefox

That kind of sucks, but at the same time it kind of rocks at the same time

I would be like this if my boss wouldn't let me use firefox

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ Y U NO LET ME USE IT?!?!?!

In any case, I'm not sure if this is just a specific issue with my browser, or maybe a bug of some sort that came up during the webpage redesign. I thought I'd report it on here in case anyone else has the same problem, so a fix could be found.

Back