Regarding the MetaPuzzle Contest/Challenge.

ConroD

It seems their is a lot less interest than we had originally hoped, possibly due to the difficulty and time that goes in to solving the puzzles. It would be nice to get a bit of feed back about MetaPuzzles in general, if you liked the concept perhaps we could forward the prize to a later date and base it around an easier set of puzzles.

If they were generally just not your cup of tea(come at me England) then feel free to say, fire out ideas regarding possible subjects, future challenges or even an entirely different contest. If enough people agree upon one or more ideas for the next step then I'll simply wait until Christmas and if no one comes forward, the MetaPuzzle ideas will be modified/disregarded and we'll make things a bit more universal and festive.

Again, any contest ideas whatsoever.. Throw them out there, they don't even need to be plausible, just don't derail or troll the thread.

Well for me with the one clue, I came past "What's similar between these lines of data?" and a bunch of gibberish I didn't understand and was just like "Yep I'm done."

I consider the metapuzzles very interesting and entertaining even though I can't even solve a quarter of them. This is really something I could get into especially since the biggest reward is that feel-good feeling of having solved the darn thing. That said, if you're planning to make the metapuzzles easier for the general public (maybe run a hardcore metapuzzle challenge and a softy challenge at the same time), I think you should base the puzzles on information and statistics regarding gaming and the gaming community itself. That way, those of us whose "minds are turned to fuck" can at least share in the experience (and bragging rights) of solving them.

I liked them. But they weren't bookmarked like other company so.. I couldn't find it.

Anyway it reminded Mr of geocaching puzzles

I consider the metapuzzles very interesting and entertaining even though I can't even solve a quarter of them. This is really something I could get into especially since the biggest reward is that feel-good feeling of having solved the darn thing. That said, if you're planning to make the metapuzzles easier for the general public (maybe run a hardcore metapuzzle challenge and a softy challenge at the same time), I think you should base the puzzles on information and statistics regarding gaming and the gaming community itself. That way, those of us whose "minds are turned to fuck" can at least share in the experience (and bragging rights) of solving them.
this ^

Back