Reintroducing myself

Leshkee

First off, I am not Rev_80. (Already had several people think Rev made a new name)

So I've been around since the start of T9K as I met Ozy, Wooty, Ollee, Brooklyn, etc via WootTV. I have been MIA for quite a bit cause of life and such but now I am is are back!

I have been gaming since I was 9 years old (I am now 25 so yeah a lotta years). I mostly PC game but I also own a PS3. Favorite games right now include League of Legends, and Final Fantasy XIV.

I like to think I'm a nice person so feel free to say hi to me in Mumble or whatever, just made this thread really to say I'm not Rev_80 since I've had several people on mumble think I was already until I talked lol.

well, obviously you've been gone waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too long for Mighty to not know you/know about you, because mighty knows everyone.

So welcome back to t9k :D

First off, I am not Rev_80. (Already had several people think Rev made a new name)

So I've been around since the start of T9K as I met Ozy, Wooty, Ollee, Brooklyn, etc via WootTV. I have been MIA for quite a bit cause of life and such but now I am is are back!

I have been gaming since I was 9 years old (I am now 25 so yeah a lotta years). I mostly PC game but I also own a PS3. Favorite games right now include League of Legends, and Final Fantasy XIV.

I like to think I'm a nice person so feel free to say hi to me in Mumble or whatever, just made this thread really to say I'm not Rev_80 since I've had several people on mumble think I was already until I talked lol.

Another League player eh? Intertriguing...

I need to add you nao.

Also wb. :D

Welcome back! :D
welcmoe back!.gif

Nahhhh your totally Rev80 in disguise and totally hot looking now :D. Jking Revy :) Welcome back to the cool kids club, now get woot to sing "In a gadda da vida"

Nahhhh your totally Rev80 in disguise and totally hot looking now :D. Jking Revy :) Welcome back to the cool kids club, now get woot to sing "In a gadda da vida"
Srsly! RUDE! Calling me ugly! :p And I don't think I can get Woot to sing anything. What makes you think I have that powah?

Srsly! RUDE! Calling me ugly! :p And I don't think I can get Woot to sing anything. What makes you think I have that powah?
Well it seemed that you and meezymom could yell at woot to do something and he would oblige :p.

Back