• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Remember DarkFX?

Wooty

Staff member
buddy.jpg

The Dark Effects import project has been completed! All the threads and users from our old Dark Effects gaming community have been imported into a subforum at the bottom of the list. Feel free to peek around these forums, they are full of the shenanegans we have come to expect as members of Team9000.

However, be warned! These old forums are very out-of-date, and can contain some foul language at points. The threads are all locked to changes.

For incoming Dark Effects members:

Welcome to our new gaming community! Make yourself at home!
On the right of the homepage, you can find our main server listing, and below this article, you can find our weekly contest. If you click "Community" at the top of the page, that will lead you over to our forums. Have fun!

dfxdown1.png

Ahh... only two years later...

Attachments

• dfxdown1.png
    dfxdown1.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 151
I know most people probably quit CS (hell, I hadn't played it since DFX myself). Worth a shot thought ^_^

You know, I can change that for you... (It'll even change all your old 422 posts ;) )

Haha but I like my old account. Just not the name :p. I still have pantho on my friends list if you remember him. He plays Garry's mod or something a lot.

Haha but I like my old account. Just not the name :p. I still have pantho on my friends list if you remember him. He plays Garry's mod or something a lot.

No, I mean I can change the name ON your old account... you'll still have all your posts and everything ;)

Back