• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Remembering 1.7.3

I was pretty much on my own in the 1.7 world.
I wanted to attend the BioDome party, but some irl commitments came up.

Before that, though, I was productive in my own way...
2011-08-13_17.36.58.png

You could see the hole from the highest zoom setting on the map.

1.7 was a rather bland period of time for me.

I lived in Phoenix Peak, one of the single most boring cities on the face of the planet. When I finally got the funds to move out and live on my own, I was....well.....alone. Bored out of my mind, and lonely.

What about a party? All I remember was Dutch, me, and scooter went to Sanctum for a weekend, as well as rsmv, but somehow he got lost, and he lost a finger.... What the fuck.

I feel like DutchCheese should have some screenshots of the cake cake island i made for him, aswell as the snowball/egg/chicken fight that ensued.

I had some videos of 'The End is Nigh' party, but that was in my old laptop. I still remember minecraft.net was down at that time, so anyone that disconnected cannot get back on the server XD.

But seriously, 1.7.3 is the best minecraft update ever, is it the longest? I think so, because I did loads of fun stuff at that time :) Building cities, having PvP fights, running all the way to spawn to sell a full inventory of cobble (or diamonds)... Sigh...

f9scg.jpg

Oh yes, the mining camp with xVibes was a wonderful location as well, with a marvelous cave system and rails/tunnels to the S9k1 Outpost. You were involved with that mining camp for a while.
I never quite made the move out to the s9k1 base, seemed like too far a treck at the time....shows what i knew ;)

I remember that arena. Was that in Firethorn? It was over a year ago, I can't remember clearly.
Wait, was that the arena shredex built? That the PVP arena was based on? My memory is genuinely horrendous, definitely not due to being English *ahem*.

That was shredex's arena that was made in Xankul, and was indeed the same dragon later used in the arena of Eagle Pass.

Back