• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Request for Cuboid

DIDA2222

i want to build a hotel in fun zone its a hotel of 2 000 000 blocks with 20 rooms and pool and disco and libraly but for that i nedd draw (command /c ) if you can help me and telll me wath to do ty ...
if i nedd to wait till awesome :confused:
and more more rooms

The draw command is only available to the ranks awesome+. Also, I would recommend NOT to build in Fun, as if somebody griefed your hotel in fun, it would not be reported, Fun is a mess.

As nuron said, /c command is for awesome rank+. Awesome rank+ is really really hard to achieve. Don't think you will be able to build it as you planned. You can always recruit a team to build together.

The cuboid command is for moderators only, and it is not used to build or assist in building. Almost all of the higher ranking staff have made a huge project and they did not use the draw command. I understand wanting to make something fast, but if someone steps up and makes it for you in the blink of an eye, than you didn't make it. Go about it the hard way and you will appreciate it more and people will respect you more for it.

Back