• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Requesting a block history check

Feone

So some griefer actually took the time to spend over an hour walking to my outlands house to knock some holes in my roof , letting water in, and to steal gold blocks.
I'd like a history check to get this person banned. If any admin could please contact me ingame so i can show the location.

I had the same thing happen to me but It wasn't really a major grief but I was pissed...Whoever it was destoyed all of my windows and took 12 stone stairs (My house is on a cliff...) and killed one of my wolfs....
Edit: Why did you post this on Ban Appeals? Lol?

seems to be the only ban related forum and since contacting an admin ingame is pretty much impossible

Yes i'm pretty pissed about this too, this person must have spend over an hour, if not 2 hours , just walking to my house here. With the single purpose to grief it, it is the only thing out here so whoever did it will most likely grief again and probably has griefed before ><

there were some changes to Ozy station, i had to rebuild it a bit (also, i was missing on door permit?)
look like someone digged into that or portal station
i havent been online few days now becouse of holidays, if you are missing like 4-5 minecarts, those are in my possesion

no someone punched several holes in the roof of my underwater domes, also stole some blocks & griefed some random minetracks.

Back