• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Requesting a History Check on a Chest

mountainboy965

I'm missing about 6-10 stacks of iron ingots, and about 4-6 stacks of gold ingots. This has happened in at least the last 48 hours.

I would like to request a history check on who has accessed my chest in the last 48 hours. The coords for this chest are-

x: -1590
y: 74
z: -3610

Its the chest with a sign that says "Ores Chest," and it has a bunch of ores in it.

This is concerning that, seeing as this chest is in Caprican land, someone from Caprica would steal.

Also, the only people i have seen in Caprica over the past 2 days are AnikanFu and F3arMahSw0rd

Indeed. Someone from Caprica has been going around and taking stuff from other members chests without permission. Several people within Caprica are missing a bunch of stuff.

Holy Crap! I just logged on again. This time, this very chest, is now missing all of its iron and gold. This means I'm missing about 16 stacks of iron and about 8-10 stacks of gold ingots!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

EDIT: I'm also missing all my golden apples (12 of them, I believe), and other misc. stuff from random chests...

This is getting out of hand, I am trying to get in touch with Woot but so far I haven't been able to. I should be able to say something to him tomorrow.

47 diamonds are missing from my chest in my bedroom. All other ingots and ore are still there i put them in my inventory just to be safe.

I'm missing one diamond (derp, I know, I only had 1 more), all my golden apples (15) and almost a stack of slimeballs.

I'm going to assume that this is also why quazy left?

EDIT: I also realized I am missing a few stacks of wood

A while ago, I was searching the cave where the old nether portal used to be because I was bored, and found Chriswrsn's appartment. He had almost 30 diamonds, and guess what isn't there now?

A while ago, I was searching the cave where the old nether portal used to be because I was bored, and found Chriswrsn's appartment. He had almost 30 diamonds, and guess what isn't there now?
Yeah, I checked those the other day and they were empty

So apparently the thief has stolen 2 stacks of bread from my shop...nothing else...just 2 stacks of bread -_-

Back