• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

rho is war - Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciree

You were unfairly banned? Please post:
STEAM_0:1:2696365
Banned and the reason is : faggot

Reporting an abusive admin? Please post:
Admins Counter Strike Screenname: rho is war
Reason:
We rocked the vote because we were bored of the map. When the map was about to change rho is war changed the timeleft to 10mins. We asked why he changed it and he said that 3 other voted for map extend. We were 11 in the server. Later on, I said randomly "you must be 1337". I wasnt saying to that to someone specific. Than I got banned.

Changed it to 10 minutes so I could finish the map. After that I switched it. This guy was being a ****head the whole time so I banned him for 10 minutes. End of story :)

Who the hell cares if you wanted to finish the map or not, if everyone voted for a map change I don't see why you had to be selfish and extend the map for yourself.

If one person wanted to finish a map would you extend the time limit for them only?

The answer is no.

why did you bump a week old report? i paid $8 for admin i can bend the rules every now and then get over it

everyone that matters knows i am a good admin

Bend the rules? Sounds a lot nicer than admin abuse right?

And who are the people that matter? The ones that call you a good admin? Shouldn't it be everyone on the server?

Bend the rules? Sounds a lot nicer than admin abuse right?

And who are the people that matter? The ones that call you a good admin? Shouldn't it be everyone on the server?

who the **** are you anyways ive never even seen you?

the ones that matter being the ones that everyone doesn't hate

are you seriously hating on me this much because i changed the timelimit on a map one time? Wooty has done it himself give me a ****ing break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back