Rick And Morty Forever And Forever A Hundred Years Rick and Morty...

rileyper

aWlOfcv.jpg

"I'm sorry, Morty, it's a bummer... in reality you're as dumb as they come...

..and I needed those seeds REAL bad and I had to give them up; just to get your PARENTS off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more.

And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Morty...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Morty!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com......."

That's right its a Rick and Morty thread.

rick_and_moriarty_1850.png

We got our own *URP* thread now, Morty!

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I seriously don't know what took so long for us to make one. Every episode so far of Rick and Morty has kicked ass! Now I can stop littering the image and youtube threads with pictures and clips from the show.

The more you know:

Rick and Morty was originally based on this made in 2006. Enjoy! P.S. NSFW!!!!

Thank god it didn't turn out like this. Obviously, Dan Harmon is an incredibly good influence on this show. It's juvenile, and quite humourless without him.

Also edited the OP with a promo video

Back