• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rileyrp, taylorxd196 and Turner534 please respond

60's Spiderman15.jpg

Wait for it.... Wait for it....

Damn we missed it! :(
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...missed what?

Wow. And now you're deleting your own posts. Just so you know if someone quotes a post that you deleted the quote stays there so all it does is make you look immature.

Wow. And now you're deleting your own posts. Just so you know if someone quotes a post that you deleted the quote stays there so all it does is make you look immature.
Rule number 1 of Team9000:
Don't act like Armadil.

Though... If you'd quit talkin on this thread it'd be easier! Good grief...

Actually it would be easier if you just went away. I'm not the one annoying the hell out of other people.

Who's Armadil?

Armadil is some guy that kept getting banned on Classic, that's all I know about him.

Well, actually, the alert sign thingy that's red keeps blinkin at me, therefore, I look at this thread, then, when someone says somethin directed to me, I respond, so, technically, if you'd get the hell outta here, all of ya, it'd be much easier... Just a suggestion

Why do you feel the need to exclude Y from words that should have it at the end? You could at least add an apostrophe to indicate the missing letter.

(I didn't post a new message, now the "the alert sign thingy that's red keeps blinkin at me" won't lure you back to the thread.)

You know what? You're full of horse shit, probably cause you spend all day playing in it. You aren't worth my time. I tried to be nice and help you fit in here, but you're insisting on being an ass. Ignored, thread unwatched, have a nice ignorant life, you little twat.

Back