Rock Band

batteofomega4

Well I just saw that there were no rock band threads so,here ya go :p.so I was just wondering if any of you have any of the 3 Rock Band games and maybe play them over xbox live sometime.And feel free to also post your high scores!
GamerTag:trevtracy

Well I just saw that there were no rock band threads so,here ya go :p.so I was just wondering if any of you have any of the 3 Rock Band games and maybe play them over xbox live sometime.And feel free to also post your high scores!
GamerTag:trevtracy
*Has Rock Band 3*
*Has custom songs on it*
*Can't update game or they become unplayable*

I don't really mind losing the ability to play those songs, I can always do a rollback later if I decide I want to play em again.
You already have me on your FL.

*Has Rock Band 3*
*Has custom songs on it*
*Can't update game or they become unplayable*

I don't really mind losing the ability to play those songs, I can always do a rollback later if I decide I want to play em again.
You already have me on your FL.
Well if you don't mind losing your songs for now that's great!By the way,I can only play Guitar or Bass.All my other instuments for Rock Band broke years ago when my dad went crazy on the drums.

Well if you don't mind losing your songs for now that's great!By the way,I can only play Guitar or Bass.All my other instuments for Rock Band broke years ago when my dad went crazy on the drums.
I have a drumset in the corner, but I never use it.
I prefer guitar.

However, I haven't played that game in close to half a year, so it will take me a bit to adjust to it again.

I have a drumset in the corner, but I never use it.
I prefer guitar.

However, I haven't played that game in close to half a year, so it will take me a bit to adjust to it again.
It's fine.I can wait however long it may take.Sorry that I have to make you play drums.

Back