ROFLZ

tumblr_lyuuevGHv11qz864mo2_500.jpg

:D:D:D post anything :D:D:D

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

-The Architect

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

-The Architect
Bullshit
3645-neo_large.jpg

Anyway,
This is now a bio-statistics thread, today I learned to calculate probabilities according to the normal distribution you need to use the equation
f(y) = ( 1 / ( sigma*sqrt( 2*pi ) ) * e ^ (1 / 2) * (( y - mu) / ( sigma )) ^ 2
where sigma is parametric standard deviation and mu is idk what cause I wasn't paying fucking attention at that moment.
Bell-Curve.gif

mmmmhhh, normal distribution curve, I wanna touch you inappropriately.

This is what the 3rd time this fucking thread has been made?

I feel like it should be removed and a temp ban given if this happens again...

This is what the 3rd time this fucking thread has been made?

I feel like it should be removed and a temp ban given if this happens again...
*disregards post*
*attention drawn to avatar*
*noticed I got rapidash for the Pokemon thing*
you son of a bitch......

<3

*disregards post*
*attention drawn to avatar*
*noticed I got rapidash for the Pokemon thing*
you son of a bitch......

<3

You are Rapidash, I got Ponyta. No horn = Ponyta. Go find a suitable Rapidash somewhere :D (pissed off Twi anyone?)

Back