• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ropz's build thread.

Ropz

1. September, 2011

Fillies and Gentlecolts. I present to you, my build thread. The reason for this thread is that most of my builds aren't nearly good enough for the build museum ( Maybe I'm just hypocritical, but I dunno )

My little bar over whatup's spawnroad, which had tunnels coming from the underground:

Front of it.
rvan0.png

Back of it.
ifZLU.jpg

1st floor of it, with elevators coming from the spawnroad right in front of to the doors, for guests that want to exit quickly.
iFDe3.png

In the middle, the water elevators lead to the bar area.
PQU69.png

S3ysO.png

282QR.png

wtbQs.jpg

Here's my addition to the Zone9, also known as maze freebuild:

Entrance.
jjTvT.jpg

More entrance.
VRoPc.png

Even more of the cool rainbow entrance.
XlEpn.png

The maze itself ( So far underground, you've probably never heard of it ).
hJ3gX.png

Once you finish the maze, you end up here.
JDZDz.png

kpBRD.png

The second water elevator takes you down to a not-so-secret room, I will not add pictures of it. Finish the maze to see it. (Note that Haxors will be confronted by Dr. Hax himself. Expect a monitor to your head at a high rate of velocity.)

4. September, 2011

I haven't built sprites for a few months by now. So I decided to make a big one. It's an addition to Zone12, aka. The War Room.

Ylkfb.jpg

qT0DO.jpg

9CYhW.jpg

Good news everyone. (Not really, just always wanted to say that.)

Yesterday I installed Windows 7 on my PC. (Hooray, yeah I know) but it turns out that my old-ass ATI Video card's drivers don't support windows 7. Because of this, I cannot come on Minecraft. Until I manage to get a hold of a Windows XP Pro CD again, I will not be able to play. Shame really, because I had a few good build ideas on my mind.

The really funny part is, that I can play CoD4: Modern Warfare without any lag or problems at all. Yet, no Minecraft for me. :(

1. September, 2011

Fillies and Gentlecolts. I present to you, my build thread. The reason for this thread is that most of my builds aren't nearly good enough for the build museum ( Maybe I'm just hypocritical, but I dunno )

Ropz, I am disappoint. I expected ponies.

Hehe, kidding. Good builds and nice build in Zone 12. Is that gun from somewhere (Metal Slug?) or did you just think of it?

The gun is err... I actually have no idea from where. I can't find the original picture online. Found it on Google.

PS. I do have ponies on my mind for new builds :p

I should be able to get my Windows XP CD back next monday.

And yes Clayto, thanks for pointing THAT out.

Back