RSMV Thread (No trolling)

rsmv2you

Before I start this thread, since most of you hate me and try to find ways to express your hate, you will probably try to dislike these videos. To be honest, I don't care, all your doing is showing me your pathetic and cant read the title so, don't do it. I simply wanna show my rsmvs. Its also kinda pathetic that I have to do a disclaimer due to the amount of dislikes I got the last time I posted one of my rsmvs...)

Hey, so I realized my name defines what I do but I have never made a thread about it so here. :P
I make rsmvs for fun, not for fame, so if you find disliking my videos as a way to have fun, then I don't see how you will gain any fame by doing anything if you hate everything. :)

Anyways, enjoy. >.>

So yeah this is a list of some of my good rsmvs.
RSMV = Runescape Music Videos.
enjoy.

This is a list of my short rsmvs.

List of my Full rsmvs.
(There is a storyline going through all 3 of these, tell me if you like it. ;P)

Tell me what you think, and please don't dislike these because your nerd raging.

Nice videos bro.

And anyone that trolls you is breaking the rules. You don't have to put a disclaimer... Nobody is out to get you.

Actually when i first saw your name I wondered, his name is about inviting people to stuff?, because of the shortcut used to invite people to parties, I forgot the actual letters for it though.

Yes that's it, mainly because of the RS part, always forgot the rest.
tomoya_facedesk.gif

Oh, so that's what your name stands for.

That's a peculiar hobby you have there. Your creativity manifests in such a unique way.

Actually when i first saw your name I wondered, his name is about inviting people to stuff?, because of the shortcut used to invite people to parties, I forgot the actual letters for it though.

^This, and the "2you" part seems like the name's about inviting you lol.

I am surprised that I escaped the addiction as all else fell victim. But years ago I played aqw religiously. So I guess that makes up for it :D

Although, there are many RSMV artists, out there, each with there own style and whatnot.
^
but a LOT of people try and copy what a lot of other people do so they all look the same
apparently the way I do it is unique to what other people do O_o

Back