RSMV Thread (No trolling)

made a new short rsmv
(its screamo so don't bitch if you hate screamo. >.>)
images

oh fuck you, you do know the guy that made that video died due to organ failure right?

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Clearly not, considering I'm not a Runescape player, or know about the whole Jagex world.

I'm sincerely sorry that he died - death is awful.

However, without prior knowledge of that, it's fairly legit for me to say I dislike what he's done to Monkey Wrench. Sure it's not my thing. I'm just an avid Foo Fighters fan, and I thought he did the song misjustice.
Moving on...

:( poor guy, he was so young....
I remember the days following his death. Most of runescape was "mourning" in some way. He was so liked because he was in the top 10 on the highscores in attack (This is out of 12 million people so if your in the top 10 of anything your epic)
He was also one of the first to reach 99 construction and Slayer. He also made really amazing videos, its really sad that he died. :(

rsmv2you said:
I remember the days following his death. Most of runescape was "mourning" in some way. He was so liked because he was in the top 10 on the highscores in attack (This is out of 12 million people so if your in the top 10 of anything your epic)
He was also one of the first to reach 99 construction and Slayer. He also made really amazing videos, its really sad that he died. :(

I have never heard of him but I just think that it's awful that he died at such a young age

When I first saw the title, I thought it was a thread where Rsmv was brown-nosing himself.

After two pages of reading, now I'm sad :(

Back