Rules of where you live

But do you follow Rule 13? :p
Dear McFar,
I must request, kindly, that you stop trying to divide by zero. Thank you.
Yours Truly,
Pixie

She apparently follows Rule 9.

>.>
I cannot either deny or confirm my involvement in any of those robberies.
Yes I can ^_^

Edit:
If I cannot stop it, I must "follow it"
Otherwise, afore mentioned gay guy would have his teeth knocked in and would never be seen again..
Y'know, if I could change the rules >.>

1. The phrases "ROLETIEDMURICAFUCKYEA" and "NICKSABANISJESUS" are part of everyone's vocabulary.
2. Football was invented by Jesus and if you hate it, you get tarred and feathered.
3. If you like Auburn, you're a "Toomer".
4. If you like Alabama, you're a "Roller".
5. Arguments over the 2 schools and/or seeing 2 very old men arguing over who is better are necessary at every family reunion/Walmart.
6. Your house catching on fire involves every neighbor and their brother walking out of their house and down the street in their pajamas/underpants to gawk at your burning home.
7. You hate the Tennessee Volunteers.
8. "Mississippi'll always be grody."
9. If the police comes down your street, open the door and stare awkwardly at them in your underpants.
10. You put your good pants on to go shopping at Walmart.
11. Jaywalk at every possible chance, preferably on your cell-phone in high heels.
12. Being loud and obnoxious/hearing the family next to you at the resteraunt talking about bodily functions/yours being said family is mandatory.
13. Noisy children in diapers drinking soda from a sippy cup must be loose, running around Walmart at all hours.
14. At least 3 'Scootertrash' must drive by your house at 4:00 am. Always.
15. Most important. You must go worship his Lordship Walmart at least twice a week. Everything you want is at Walmart. WALMART.
16. Walmart. Rolltidemurica'.
17. Jesus.
18. Every old person is to be racist, homophobic, mean, and must hate Obama.

EDIT:
19. ERBODEH HAYUS TUH TAWLK REERLEH LAUD AYEND LIEK THYEIS!

>_>;

1. You must recycle. If you do not recycle, you will be hit with a bottle.
2. You must compost. If you do not compost, you will be hit with a dead fish
3. You must listen to music with large, oversized headphones, namely Beats by Dre
4. When walking as a group, you must walk in a horizontal line, thus blocking the sidewalk to people going the other way
5. Complain about traffic/public transit at least three times a day.
6. When going to class, stand in the middle of the hallway talking on the phone
7. When riding your bike to class, expect everyone to move out of the way for you
8. Drive while talking on the phone
9. The stores are out of notebooks. Always
10. If it's raining even a little bit, you must use an umbrella

1. You must recycle. If you do not recycle, you will be hit with a bottle.
2. You must compost. If you do not compost, you will be hit with a dead fish
3. You must listen to music with large, oversized headphones, namely Beats by Dre
4. When walking as a group, you must walk in a horizontal line, thus blocking the sidewalk to people going the other way
5. Complain about traffic/public transit at least three times a day.
6. When going to class, stand in the middle of the hallway talking on the phone
7. When riding your bike to class, expect everyone to move out of the way for you
8. Drive while talking on the phone
9. The stores are out of notebooks. Always
10. If it's raining even a little bit, you must use an unbrella
Umbrella*

Or....

Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousbella.

Meanwhile in Georgia:
1. Be Country
2. Eat More Chicken
3. Raise Pigs
4. Baseball
5. 6 Strikes your out
6. Run Out of School incase of Test
7. You have to pass a Test called CRCT to make it into life
8. Welcome to Georgia
9. Have a Wonderful life.

1. The phrases "ROLETIEDMURICAFUCKYEA" and "NICKSABANISJESUS" are part of everyone's vocabulary.
2. Football was invented by Jesus and if you hate it, you get tarred and feathered.
3. If you like Auburn, you're a "Toomer".
4. If you like Alabama, you're a "Roller".
5. Arguments over the 2 schools and/or seeing 2 very old men arguing over who is better are necessary at every family reunion/Walmart.
6. Your house catching on fire involves every neighbor and their brother walking out of their house and down the street in their pajamas/underpants to gawk at your burning home.
7. You hate the Tennessee Volunteers.
8. "Mississippi'll always be grody."
9. If the police comes down your street, open the door and stare awkwardly at them in your underpants.
10. You put your good pants on to go shopping at Walmart.
11. Jaywalk at every possible chance, preferably on your cell-phone in high heels.
12. Being loud and obnoxious/hearing the family next to you at the resteraunt talking about bodily functions/yours being said family is mandatory.
13. Noisy children in diapers drinking soda from a sippy cup must be loose, running around Walmart at all hours.
14. At least 3 'Scootertrash' must drive by your house at 4:00 am. Always.
15. Most important. You must go worship his Lordship Walmart at least twice a week. Everything you want is at Walmart. WALMART.
16. Walmart. Rolltidemurica'.
17. Jesus.
18. Every old person is to be racist, homophobic, mean, and must hate Obama.

>_>;

i forgot you lived in the alabama area :P

rule 1: if you drive a honda you are a "homo ******" to anyone over 30.
rule 2: lifted trucks get through anything
rule 3: Fuck the police
rule 4: feed them hot dogs
rule 5: every woman gives bjs
rule 6: 90% of the county consists of sluts and STD's
rule 7: spring break in panama or your a bundle of fail without a paddle.

What are some say unspoken rules that people mostly follow/the norm for people in your community to do/sarcastic common occurrences?

1. If you even see a single fucking snow flake run the fuck down to the grocery store as fast as you god damn can and buy every last fucking bread and milk you see. And if some mother fucker is beating you to it go kick their ass.

1.5. If 1 snowflake hits the ground CLOSE EVERY FUCKING SCHOOL.

2. J-walk like a mother fucker everywhere you go and give everyone you cut off a evil eye look.

3. Don't let anyone merge into your lane. You own that lane and let no one take it!

4. If you see a empty lot, chances are there will be a building there in a week.

5. If there is a parking lot, expect to pay for it.

6. Don't assume you have the right away, cause chances are the asshole across from you is thinking the same thing.

7. Don't go half a mile over the speed limit in Ooltewah. You will get fucked by 5+ cops with a ticket

I just had to comment... RS, my fiancee and her family live literally like 10 minutes from you. Little town a Rossville :-D

Well fiancee actually lives with me now... but still you get my point.

My school district logic: If it says it will snow, schools off, and even if it doesnt even snow, you still have to make it up for our mistake

Back