Runescape addiction/ rants.

So did you guys hear about the combat update? With the WoW hotbar and all.

Runescape will be completely dead to me at that point..

Ah, I see you have no idea what the flying fuck you are talking about.
No, I don't.

Not. At. All.

Edit: After researching a little bit, I see that it's not totally redone like how I thought. My bad for assuming incorrectly on things.

A couple days ago, I tried runescape again, it went like this

Gets on
Sees membership loyalty program
thinks "nope.avi" (i actually did :p)
Gets off and plays tf2

A couple days ago, I tried runescape again, it went like this

Gets on
Sees membership loyalty program
thinks "nope.avi" (i actually did :p)
Gets off and plays tf2

Lol the only reason Jagex is doing that is because they are struggling for money because... They are trying to ban bots... But Bots is whats keeping them alive... The botters provide the membership money.

Lol the only reason Jagex is doing that is because they are struggling for money because... They are trying to ban bots... But Bots is whats keeping them alive... The botters provide the membership money.

If they need the money, instead of screwing over the f2p-ers they should make the game more fun for the members and just give the f2p-ers the occasional update to keep them roped into the game while at the same time making it even better for members. instead of focusing on bots because I personally (not speaking for everyone) don't really care about botters, I just care about having fun. And besides, a lot of the botters will actually go around saying they're botters, which doesn't get them any respect, which is what they're looking for 99% of the time. Or start doing stuff with funorb again. Funorb was the shit brah.

If they need the money, instead of screwing over the f2p-ers they should make the game more fun for the members and just give the f2p-ers the occasional update to keep them roped into the game while at the same time making it even better for members. instead of focusing on bots because I personally (not speaking for everyone) don't really care about botters, I just care about having fun. And besides, a lot of the botters will actually go around saying they're botters, which doesn't get them any respect, which is what they're looking for 99% of the time. Or start doing stuff with funorb again. Funorb was the shit brah.

You say WAS the shit? I never played it in the first place... What was it? :confused:

They gave F2Pers SoF... But gave members 2x Daily spins to lure more people to Mems. They also added a new Holiday item I guess? 1 month ago it was 100k... Now it's 12 M Street Price... I swear... That game's economy gets fucked everytime a new item is released.

My main RuneScape account was started back in.... er, 2004, I think. The name is Pestiecat, but he's not a member so I don't know if you can look it up anymore :(

Anyway, I think it got hacked recently and the email changed. I tried to change my information, but I kept getting the 'incorrect email' message. I've sent Jagex two different emails, and so far waited about two weeks. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome of this. Which is a shame, considering I invested over 130 days into the account.

(I used to play a lot. Not so much anymore)

Sorry for the thread revival but what the fuck Jagex? Your really starting to pull shit like this now, whatever respect I had for jagex after the whole 2006 fiasco is now gone..

oKcY7.jpg

Sorry for the thread revival but what the fuck Jagex? Your really starting to pull shit like this now, whatever respect I had for jagex after the whole 2006 fiasco is now gone..

oKcY7.jpg
Yeah, the thing is they know people wont quit. The people that are with them now are the ones that will pretty much put up with any update they put out considering they have made it this far. Doesn't mean they will buy anything, just means they will still pay membership.

Honestly, I am getting tired of jagex pushing out stuff in exchange for money. I enjoyed the game when I had to work for a new item. Not pay $30 for it. I love runescape, I hate jagex. That is pretty much everyones stance at the moment and there isn't much anyone can do about it.

Yeah, the thing is they know people wont quit. The people that are with them now are the ones that will pretty much put up with any update they put out considering they have made it this far. Doesn't mean they will buy anything, just means they will still pay membership.

Honestly, I am getting tired of jagex pushing out stuff in exchange for money. I enjoyed the game when I had to work for a new item. Not pay $30 for it. I love runescape, I hate jagex. That is pretty much everyones stance at the moment and there isn't much anyone can do about it.

Hmm, seriously the only reason I barley play it is for new additions to the Mahjarrat storyline, otherwise I can't stand the game anymore.

What can Jagex do though? The game runescape has already entered its decline stage, and in order to run a business, you need money. Bad decisions were made, but then, Jagex has been breaking new ground for the past several years. They're going to stumble.

I don't agree with RWT, jagex sanctioned or not. But I'm now at the point where I just don't care anymore. They're going to continue fucking up the game no matter what any of us say.

Back