Salutations

Shoi

Hello,
I'm Shoi
I work at gamestop and a customer told me I just had to check out Team 9000 I believe he is a part of it but I never got his name. You guys do some amazing things, I look forward to checking out all the kewl work you guys do! And I hope I get the hang of Minecraft more

O hai, welcome to the fun. And maybe if you say what state(provided youre in the US) someone might fess up to being at fault ^.^

None the less, welcome to the par-tay Shoi.

I am from Montana sorry ^^;; ARG sorry but is there any where else to build rather then the guest area I made the island from kingdom heart and on my was up to mark it I pressed r and lost were it was ; ;

I am from Montana sorry ^^;; ARG sorry but is there any where else to build rather then the guest area I made the island from kingdom heart and on my was up to mark it I pressed r and lost were it was ; ;

Look for an admin to review your work later today - if you can prove you're not a griefer, they'll promote you to the next rank.

Oh, well Montana means it wasn't me...

And yeah. hit an admin when on...blah blah blah what wooty said.

Back