Samsung Galaxy S4 issue

EvieLegend

So my phone was in a accident. It was run over by cars. But when jersey found it in the middle of the highway risking his life for my broken phone (this is where you go awwwww) it was still intact but the digitizer and glass were crushed. My phone still rang, still received calls but I couldn't see what I was doing. The speaker even worked. So I went ahead and ordered a new screen. I spent 190 on this part only for it to break during the installation process. Before I cracked the new screen I got to turn it on and saw that it worked perfectly fine. Camera, sensors, speaker, and I navigated through the phone. So after I rebroke the darn thing, I decided to just part the phone out and sell the pieces. I did not get a chance to factory reset the phone. So I have this mother board that has my pictures in it and such. I don't have anything linked to it other then my gmail and aim email. Which I have switched the passwords already and there is no personal information on the phone. I have sold every piece of the phone except the mother board. I know I have to tell the people on eBay about my stuff still being on there but they will reset it anyway. My question is, is there any possible way to reset the mother board without having any of the other pieces?

They're just messing with you. Magnets do not affect flash RAM, and the answer to your question is a pretty firm no.

You could um, trying running it over with TWO cars? That might destroy it and thereby removing all data as well as its status as "whole".

They're just messing with you. Magnets do not affect flash RAM, and the answer to your question is a pretty firm no.

Damn, we'll guess I'm gonna have to sell it like that. But you know me woot. I would have found me some magnets and went to town and felt like a dummy afterward lol

Was the phone rooted prior to the damage? If so, if you were able to provide the board with power, you could connect it via USB to a computer and then possibly use fastboot/adb commands to wipe it remotely.

Was the phone rooted prior to the damage? If so, if you were able to provide the board with power, you could connect it via USB to a computer and then possibly use fastboot/adb commands to wipe it remotely.

Unfortunately it was not. I didn't have it long enough to do anything to it. Except leave it on top of my car and let jersey drive off....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381282726.533704.jpg

awwww evie...you should have gotten ahold of me, i would have bought the phone and broken screen, gotten it to workishsortof, activated the insurance over the phone, then not had a phone for a week or 2 while, then be all like "awwww i brokded my phonneeeee" ><

Back