• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Screw all this drama.

bhamwildcar

This is one of my biggest pet peeves, EVER. When I climb on a bus, and hear people arguing over Alabama or Auburn, I immediately yell out, "Does it fucking matter? We're here to ride the goddamned bus in peace to go home from work!"
And when I overhear conversations on a gaming chat about all this b/s that is not related in any way to gaming, it makes my blood boil. Yes, we're here to have fun and enjoy hanging out with other gamers. That's all well and good, but when it gets to the point where other people are taking sides on a small dispute, that's when things get out of hand and cause division, which is why most of the groups I've seen have fallen apart. Just an opinion from a depressed Alabamian idiot who's out of cigarettes.

Well when the drama going on affects everyone and makes you choose sides... it's kinda difficult.

Let's face it, there will be those people who will start the drama. It's going to happen. The thing you have to do is if it starts, drop it. Don't ever pick it back up. Drop it and forget about it. Believe me, it helps in the long run.

Clayto seriously if bama can hit 2 out of 6 feild goals missed it would have been over.
P.S. I was at the game :)

Back