• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Screw it.

What would YOU do for a Klondike(?) bar?

• Choke a monkey.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choke YOUR monkey.

• Allow someone else to choke YOUR monkey.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terghan

Why not? I'm going to play on the damn server once it's up and running properly, I might as well apply for a building permit. I have obtained Engineer rank on the classic server currently, and I am on mumble as often as possible.

So......let me build? I will build super awesome good time for everyone. My qualifications include greatest human ever to walk the face of this planet, super awesome good time builder, the ability to create large buildings in a single bound, and, for the sake of argument, I would kill off an entire species for a Klondike bar. It doesn't even have to be an endangered species.

You know what? I don't even need the permit.

But I WILL have that Klondike bar.

Is that how you spell that? Klondike. It's been so long since I've seen those commercials and heard that song, I'm not even sure anymore.

Klondike. Mmmm.

Your application form has been accepted for "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"
All-time champion statement: "Anything."

All joking aside, I would like to apply for the building permit. I'll volunteer to be a moderator as well if you need more. I've far more interest in the survival server than the classic server, and my actions in the classic server speak for themselves.

Thanks for considering.

All joking aside, I would like to apply for the building permit. I'll volunteer to be a moderator as well if you need more. I've far more interest in the survival server than the classic server, and my actions in the classic server speak for themselves.

Thanks for considering.
This as well.

Back