Scumbag GiftedNarwhals.

personally, I do not believe that flaming/name calling giftednarwhals is at all acceptable. He is not the first well known member to feel that he needs to take time away from us and he most assuredly will not be the last one to do so either. Calling him a scumbag is quite inappropriate in my opinon. We cant keep him here if he does not want to stay, but he, like every member that we have gotten to know fairly well, will always have a place among us. We are a positive community of gamers that play all games and share some laugh out loud moments. In saying this, I am a little disappointed at this thread.
I like how you think Godliberator

personally, I do not believe that flaming/name calling giftednarwhals is at all acceptable. He is not the first well known member to feel that he needs to take time away from us and he most assuredly will not be the last one to do so either. Calling him a scumbag is quite inappropriate in my opinon. We cant keep him here if he does not want to stay, but he, like every member that we have gotten to know fairly well, will always have a place among us. We are a positive community of gamers that play all games and share some laugh out loud moments. In saying this, I am a little disappointed at this thread.

I'm sorry I come off as a person who just wants to insult him. That isn't how I intended it to be. I still talk to him regularly, he thinks this whole "scumbag" ordeal is just comical and something to joke about. He doesn't take it seriously, because he knows me well enough to judge that I am just teasing him. We talk about Reddit frequently and often compete for karma, all in good fun. I do not have a negative opinion of him at all. I'm really not bitter about anything. Hes a nice guy, and my first post was meant to be more of a little meme joke than actual flaming him for leaving.

I can take it down anytime if it really is a problem.

I'm sorry I come off as a person who just wants to insult him. That isn't how I intended it to be. I still talk to him regularly, he thinks this whole "scumbag" ordeal is just comical and something to joke about. He doesn't take it seriously, because he knows me well enough to judge that I am just teasing him. We talk about Reddit frequently and often compete for karma, all in good fun. I do not have a negative opinion of him at all. I'm really not bitter about anything. Hes a nice guy, and my first post was meant to be more of a little meme joke than actual flaming him for leaving.

I can take it down anytime if it really is a problem.

he messaged me and essentially stated the same, and its good to hear that what this thread came across as is not the case....however from an non-biased 3rd party view, it would seem otherwise, perhaps having that little disclaimer that you guys are actually on good terms and this was started in joking fashion, would keep others from taking this in a negative way.

he messaged me and essentially stated the same, and its good to hear that what this thread came across as is not the case....however from an non-biased 3rd party view, it would seem otherwise, perhaps having that little disclaimer that you guys are actually on good terms and this was started in joking fashion, would keep others from taking this in a negative way.
Then if the first post may have a small edit then, and I shall edit this post

ALL POST ABOVE AND BELOW THAT CALL NARWHALS JERK OR OTHER SUCH NAMES ARE TO BE CONSIDERED JOKES FOR WE ALL CONSIDER HIM TO BE AWESOME ... if you didn't contend it in that way then, ok then, that is all you.

GOD DAMNIT, MAN! THE GOAL IS NOT TO LEAVE YOUR COMMUNITY. IT'S TO MAKE THE OTHER DAMNED BASTARD LEAVE HIS OWN COMMUNITY.

NARWHALZ.jpg

This was originally my present to Narwhals for Christmas. Sucks to be him.... not gonna get it now.

To tell the truth. One day Narwhals came up to me on Steam Chat and started flaming me. He said that Vinyl Scratch + Every pony/brony was a faggot and that I should cut myself or something like that. I don't like Narnars that much to be honest.
(I'm not a brony, so why troll me >.>)

Back