• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Server survival help fixing?

madcart

hey sorry if i ask but do you/anyone know how to fix as exemple: in the survival servern so can you only build stuff if you joining/joined them in that city. if you know anything about that can you say how to fix something like that? i do want to know what system or what it now is and that "money" system if you know anyone thats know how to or do it so please tell me. if anyone know anything please share

The current Survival is a TEST server. There are no mods avail. In 1.9 we should get a stable server :) :woot:

i mean nothing direct to 1.9 i mean if its any system at all thats do that type of things

Oh yeh. There was. In 1.7.3 there were "factions" and a money system
yes i know... i want to know if its is anyway to get the system what ever version it is i just want to know how to fix so it is so. even if its possebly is noone for 1.9... yet.... so do i what to know the basics for that type of system. you know the "grounds" and a system to get it work its easy to update something but its hard to get it work. all i want is to know how to get that type of system to my own server or atlast something like it.

You probably won't be able to get it for a 1.9 server madcart, bukkit won't be updating until the next official release by Mojang which will probably be the Minecraft release at Minecon. You could either go back to a 1.8 server or wait till the end of the month when Minecraft and those plugins might have updated.

You probably won't be able to get it for a 1.9 server madcart, bukkit won't be updating until the next official release by Mojang which will probably be the Minecraft release at Minecon. You could either go back to a 1.8 server or wait till the end of the month when Minecraft and those plugins might have updated.
i dont play 1.9 i waiting on the real one and i play on 1.8.1. then can you help me more about it if you know more?

Back