• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Shant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Ok - so we were in surf server and me and thief umpa etc decided to go into fun server to do some fy_ and we said if u want u can come and have some fun everyone... so like 2 people came and so did shant... and he kept turning on godmode ruining our fun ON PURPOSE right when he came in and he keeps refusing to turn it off im ingame right now

*P* $h4nT | BABY : what did i do this time?
*DEAD* $h4nT | BABY : nothign so stfu
*DEAD* .tEam 50 fpS | UMPA : fuc
*DEAD* .tEam 50 fpS | UMPA : OMFG
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : Shatn take off godemode we came in here and u followed to ruin our fun now
take it off
ADMIN $h4nT | BABY turned ON godmode for $h4nT | BABY
*** $h4nT | BABY killed {SK}Supaman with a headshot from ak47 ***
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : so we can play
*** $h4nT | BABY killed .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki with a headshot from ak47 ***
.tEam 50 fpS | UMPA killed |^_^| *>|<$Th1eF$>|<* |^_^| with m4a1
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : u did it on purpose
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : stop
*P* $h4nT | BABY : shush
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : take it off
*P* .tEam 50 fpS | Nikki : s

shant kept putting on godmode in the dfx fun server and kept telling us to just stfu and be quiet and to stop whining when we told him to stop. unfairly treated!!!

Yes its true shant had godmode on while we didnt. i asked nicely. " cmon shant play fair take godmode off plz". but he just didnt listen. although i was on his team and he didnt tell me to stfu. i think that they weren't treated properly. shant like other admins wich i wont name anyone...*cough* Greenwasabi lol, they ruin the fun. but all we can do is post in forum. one other thing, there are way to many gold admins. im with other ppl raise gold to 40-50k. and premium to 20k. well w/e u know what ur doing. Wooty, im just here to backup my fellow admins. just trying to keep the servers fun. thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back