• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Share your dfx experiences here

Poop_Out_a_Dime

Well, ive been playin dfx since maybe october. I remember when Wooty left the 1k xp every three minutes running for a week. Thats probably what got me started, since i could level easy. Me and Pantho talked a lot, but hes been playing neocron so i dont really talk much to him anymore. I remember Ice/radium/inferno, and how we all used to gang up and call him a mofo and admins would slap him and stuff like that. I remember my first clan, GCM (gay child molesters), and how it fell apart. I remember CSK bein the top server o' the day on DFX, and everyone wanted to join. I remember it disentigrating after azn kid starting cursing Wooty and then he quit DFX. anfter that theres was WCM and RK for about maybe a week, but no on really joined them. I made XiS with newbe and we recruited some people.

Anyway ive compiled a list of people that we wish had stayed and people were happy had joined and one of people we liked leaving:

people were sad to have left:
Pantho
Azn kid ( i never figured out why he snapped on Wooty like that)
yi soon for about 2 months
And muffinzorz

PEOPLE WHO JOINE:eek:
Lol
Chicksniper
Eclipse
MN.List
Squeeks
c0c0nuts the mightly handsome and muscular and smart and **** like that
ellisdee
lots and lots more

PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT AND WERE HAPPY ABOUT IT:
Inferno/Radium/Ice (good riddance)
root
XXX
Tyger
All hackers

This concludes c0c0nut soups memories of DFX

hey thats what got me started too i think i hit like level 17 in that first week :) ......o by the way ....we no u hack xis!!!!! im on to u! :p

I remember my first day playing...
I was searching through the list of servers for dust_2 and found DFX. Then I saw hook!!! I was...well hooked! Got 10 lvls in about 6hrs and now I am a proud lvl 15!!! Well thats my short story!!!

wow c0c0 one thing..............

wwwwwwwwwwallll of words, anyway what got me playing were jellybeans, idk they just reminded me of yi soon and i wanted to play

yea atleast tyger stopped abusing when he knew he wouldnt be able to keep the double man from finding out

heres my review of the opening post
...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I remember when DFX was hosted off of one of his computers.
I remember when DFX could only hold 10 people.
I remember when DFX lagged when there were 8+ in it.
I remember meeting Pantho.
I remember Little Azn Kid
I remember CSK
I remember being stuck at level 15 for about a year.
I remember being an Admin.
I remember when the server became hosted.
I remember when respawn mode didn't suck.
I remember when grenade mode didn't suck.
I remember RK
I remember before DFX was loaded with 1000 ****ty maps.
I remember hitting level 20.
I remember 74-0 on de_rats_final.
I remember taking a break over the summer.
I remember all the assholes.
I remember Haagan Dabong.
I remember being banned.
I remember blind admins.
I remember...

and btw muff-man i remember being there when you went 74-0 on rats that was ****in amazing
and yes i remember the good ole Haagen-less days as well

Back