• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Share Your Texture Packs

nikkitikkiisland

This texture pack is Sphax. I may be wearing gold armor but it looks pretty epic :D
EPIC XD.png

Link please? Or is it fake?
ب_ب

It's fake, obviously.

It's fake I believe. I doubt graphics that good for minecraft would be made.

Althought there is a pack called Photorealistic which is nice!

I believe that is a post (from reddit) and it is showing what minecraft would look like in the crytech 3 engine. Do I win the internets?

this is the one I am looking to get atm the reddit artical I found this texture pack
Aside from the fact that the textures don't repeat (which makes it an obvious fake), I do know of a 16,384x texture pack, designed for a custom client that uses a custom engine. Too bad the only monitor that can render at that level costs over $8,000 and hasn't been produced in 5 years (IBM T221). Even in the Crytech 3 engine, the textures would still repeat unless a randomizer modification was also added.

That is a picture of a hole I dug in my backyard, overlaid with the Minecraft HUD and my shovel. I actually made the picture about a year and a half ago, just found it the other day while organizing my pictures folders.

That is a picture of a hole I dug in my backyard, overlaid with the Minecraft HUD and my shovel. I actually made the picture about a year and a half ago, just found it the other day while organizing my pictures folders.

hahahah well then kind sir I am sadly mistaken lol :D sorry about that!

Back