• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Shark banned = Punishment for me and the other echonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ceiling:
I was an active member of echonia the town which shark owns. Shark was banned because italay bought some land that was taken and shark did not even hear about this. When shark was banned the many hours people including me and babybacon lost all of the land we worked hard to earn. I do not think others actions should punish me and make me lose all of my possessions (besides my armor and sword) to be tuned into the wilderness and made it buy able to others. By the way Italay and shark got banned for buying other land and now others will probably purchase the land or grief or steal now that it is Weak and Vulnerable.
:megusta:

It sucks your stuff is no longer protected under towny. I don't know if the admins are working on something for you guys or not. Unfortunately, if your town's mayor gets banned, the town is removed, much like in classic, any work from that person is reverted. If you need any help with anything, let me know, and I'll see what I might be able to do for you.

Shark wasn't banned becuase of italay, he was banned for breaking rules among other things: According to many users threads. Italay also received the banhammer I believe so they are both gone. I am also sorry for you losing your protection, Maybe try woodkeep or sanctum, They are both good towns.

Shark wasn't banned becuase of italay, he was banned for breaking rules among other things: According to many users threads. Italay also received the banhammer I believe so they are both gone. I am also sorry for you losing your protection, Maybe try woodkeep or sanctum, They are both good towns.
I care more about keeping my buildings but I realize it isn't a huge deal since the map will get reset at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back