Shattering Happens

Malinax

Patch 4.0.3a was released on wow servers today, changing the face of azeroth forever! If you haven't ever played wow, now is a decent time to start. With the new patch, and black friday deals, the game is like $5 to pick up, and then the first expansion is also $5, the 2nd is $10, while cataclysm isn't discounted at all =[ But you should totally check it out, it's really worth the play.

well the last patch debuffed all the characters, and this patch has caused the maps to change and not work all the time, and worst of all, the carbonite addon does not work and everything is new and I am sooooo lost.....but eventually I will find my way. for the horde.

well the last patch debuffed all the characters, and this patch has caused the maps to change and not work all the time, and worst of all, the carbonite addon does not work and everything is new and I am sooooo lost.....but eventually I will find my way. for the horde.

Psh, things are fiiiine. Learn to play scrub horde. For the Alliance ;P

fine? entire cities were wiped off the face of azeroth. the lake with the giant level 15 elite seamonster thing is nothing more than a puddle with that thing flopping around in it. but it will be really cool after I pay the crap load of gold for master flying to fly in eastern kingdoms and kalmidor. once again for the horde.

fine? entire cities were wiped off the face of azeroth. the lake with the giant level 15 elite seamonster thing is nothing more than a puddle with that thing flopping around in it. but it will be really cool after I pay the crap load of gold for master flying to fly in eastern kingdoms and kalmidor. once again for the horde.

Cost to fly in old world is just like 1k i think, the 310% speed is the new 5k cost.

Actually old world flying is only going to be 250 gold. I guess there's a bug where some people are able to pay 5k now to get it early, but unfortunately I can't =[

This is kind of making me want to play again. Maybe I should let another gold farmer hack my account again so I can get Cataclysm for free like I did with WotLK :D.

This is kind of making me want to play again. Maybe I should let another gold farmer hack my account again so I can get Cataclysm for free like I did with WotLK :D.

That's a good idea as long as you aren't afraid of losing a char with like 6k+ achievement points

That's a good idea as long as you aren't afraid of losing a char with like 6k+ achievement points

I quit playing WoW awhile before WotLK came out. Then after WotLK came out I started getting the urge to play again, so I looked up my characters armory and noticed they were missing their armour and weapons. I tried to log into my account and the password didn't work so I contacted blizzard and got my pass reset. When I logged on I saw that my account was upgraded to WotLK. So I resubscribed. I logged on and all my stuff was gone except for a few greens and a couple blues that the gold farmer had farmed but hadn't sold yet. Since the level cap was raised all my gear was pretty irrelevant anyways and after a few quests in Northrend I was geared enough to do what I needed too. lol So I got WotLK for free and didn't really feel like I lost much.

That's useful. I dunno, I'd miss my 30k gold that would obviously be gone the second they got my account, after stealing my authenticator code... and email password because blizzard is making it hard to log in to an account from 2 different places... xD

yea that 5k gold point for fast flying is a little rough, but absoultly worth doing because lower travel time is a big advantage. also, I love my authenticator to death, if someone wants into my account I will feel better knowing they worked their asses off and even then, I would just call blizzard and report it and I will have the majority of what is lost returned to me anyways so. blizzard security is FTW.

Back