• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

SheepKiller's Building Permit 4/22/11 (Please accept Soon)

Minecraft Username:
-_GWG_SheepKiller

Experience on our classic server (if any):
- I do not have any experience on the classic server because I did not have minecraft before beta.

Why you would be a good candidate for our survival community?

-I believe it would be a good idea to let me in the server because I have helped many people make wonderful looking homes in minecraft and I could open up my businesses at baby bacon's House because he told me I could live with him. (we are neighbors).

Have you read the details and rules yet?
- Twice.

Have you joined the survival server at least once? (You need to be in the database so we can promote you!)
- Yes I have.

I did say he could live at my house kil and rev. He is a good person who i have know for a while. pass him please

I have been looking at the other players building permits and have noticed you asking them about what they have made so I decided to go on my single player and build something for you. [Allways one step ahead] :)

Attachments

• 2011-04-21_14.32.11.png
    2011-04-21_14.32.11.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 98
I have been looking at the other players building permits and have noticed you asking them about what they have made so I decided to go on my single player and build something for you. [Allways one step ahead] :)
As it says in the server, pixel art and and unrealistic buildings are not rewarded, you have to builds acceptable homes and hotels ect.

This is a very simple house that I made I think it would fit in eagle pass nicely.
(I actually will not have to make a house because I'll be living with babybacon).

Attachments

• 2011-04-24_09.51.00.png
    2011-04-24_09.51.00.png
    239 KB · Views: 100
Back