Shelfmaid

Mrtino916

Hello it's Mrtino916 and I'm just here to introduce my family's business. It is called Shelfmaid and it's not getting many buyers and I just wanted to share the word with you guys :biggrin:

Here's the website: http://www.shelfmaid.com/

If you want to buy it will only cost $38.94

It will mean a lot and if you do buy thank you :) <3

If this is against the forum rules you may delete it, but I didn't see it there.

So a blog and a post?

It's $27 plus $10.99 shipping. $11 shipping? That's quite a bit.

Did your family actually invent these or are you a reseller? Do Team9000 members get a discount?

I was considering buying a few, then I saw that it's almost $40 each, and I'm sure you can get a similar product for less.

Not to be mean, but wouldn't this be considered advertisement?
And like Jerzey said.. Why a post AND a thread?

Q: Did your family actually invent these or are you a reseller?
A: My family invented it

Q: So a blog and a post?
A: The blogs don't work as great as Threads

Q: It's $27 plus $10.99 shipping. $11 shipping? That's quite a bit.
A: Well it can last you for years

Q: Do Team9000 members get a discount?
A: I'm afraid not

Q: Not to be mean, but wouldn't this be considered advertisement?
A: I said at the bottom if me posting this thread is against the rules, you may delete it

Q: Do Team9000 members get a discount?
A: I'm afraid not

Then I'm afraid we can't be your advertising medium.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but advertising is against the rules. Only informative posts like ones for games are allowed.

If you at least provided members with discounts, then I could see you using that as an argument.

I was trying to be a jerk

Then I'm afraid we can't be your advertising medium.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but advertising is against the rules. Only informative posts like ones for games are allowed.

If you at least provided members with discounts, then I could see you using that as an argument.

I was trying to be a jerk
:D Okay I'll try to look that up

How's 5% off?

Not my call about keeping the thread up, however, now maybe you can use your discount as leverage.

Protip: Seek professional help on the website. It needs more pizzazz. You want to move these things? You need to improve your image. Most of people purchase items merely from its visual appeal.

XMjtl.png

why?

Well actually we are giving you guys a discount on the shipping... It cost $13.79 from California to Texas :p

Back