• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ShockBuddy Cool ==) Builder

ShockBuddy

Hello all, i´m again XD

Heres my newest Work:

Chocobo Sprite:
chocobo.png

More Coming Soon...

Hope You Like it XD

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Try to build bigger pieces to get your block count and hours up, and you will be builder before you know it. :D

Bääähm, this big Meteor Falls on your Head:

meteo1.png

It has an Entrance:

meteo2.png

And a Great Look at the Castles Wall (When its Finished.):

meteo3.png

Hope u Like it.

What is his Power Level?

ninethousand.png

The new Sprite from me should say anything!

I hope you like it.

Realy this Server is Power level 9000k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (+)

wow nice builds i can definitely see your builds getting more advanced as the thread progresses... could his power level be (dare i say it) over 9000? and is your profile picture some kind of cross between little big planet 2 and assassin's creed? ;)

wow nice builds i can definitely see your builds getting more advanced as the thread progresses... could his power level be (dare i say it) over 9000? and is your profile picture some kind of cross between little big planet 2 and assassin's creed? ;)

Yes its a Mix of Sackboy and Ezios Suit.

Thank you for your Feedback.

And here is my new Work:

Spark.png

All of the classic Southpark Kids.

I hope you like it.

ShockBuddy, the one and only.

Nice to see you're still working hard :). We tend to promote to builder at around 40 hours of in game time, so keep doing what you're doing and you will be builder before you know it :D

My new Creation:
A cute little Turtle Ninja!

cuteeturtle.png

Sooo cute XD

Hope u like it!

I spend already 22+ Hours , YAY im coming for ya, MUHAHA!!!

I plan to Build a BIG sprite!

Attachments

• Ezio.png
    Ezio.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 138
Now i´m presenting all of my work i already done:

chocobo.png cuteeturtle.png Ezio.png kirby.png Goomba.png meteo1.png ninethousand.png Spark.png

More is upcoming, you can beleave me XD

I hope you like my Work...

Our ShockBuddy, the one and really only. (This is true my Nickname is unique!)

Attachments

• Helped1.png
    Helped1.png
    745.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Mario.png
    Mario.png
    303.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Sonic.png
    Sonic.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 111
  • tails.png
    tails.png