• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Shop Directory/Pricing Directory

Pyrofiredelta

After seeing many players give out various prices, some reasonable, some not so much. As there has always been a confusion as to prices, I have decided to set out and organize a list of prices for all items along with a full list of shops and what they sell. The prices are organized by data value (Item ID).

The Documents can be found here:

Everyone should have permission to edit both documents, so please edit away! :)

NOTE: do NOT mess up the documents, they are there to be used to compile lists, not for you to mess around with.

Yes, I understand that there could never be "Official" prices, but these would be more as base prices, the seller would go less or more if they wish, but the price list would act as guidelines for standard pricing

Yes, I understand that there could never be "Official" prices

There could be if Sonic set them, or approved of this list, but I suspect he won't do either since he seems to be interested in a free economy.

Perhaps until such time as an "official" of this server says they want to use these lists, you should not be using the word "official" at all in your original post. Of course, if you're duly authorised by some mayors, this might be the "official" list for one or more towns or something, in which case you might want to explain what "official" means, since right now it appears to be the completely wrong term to use.

What DOS is saying is that if you in any non official capacity attempt to infuence the value of resources by claiming a given price is the official value of said resources then not only are you moving against the spirit of the economic system created by Sonic (AKA Soniconomics) by attempting to regulate a free market but that you may also be personally held liable for any and all loss of revenue due to your wreckless and fraudulent claims. While causing the loss of revenue itself is not illegal, the unhappiness it translates into is a direct and punishable violation of the fundamental laws of the relm.

You are hereby notified that any losses incurred due to your claims will result in a lawsuit pressed by the smiling man with the money's legal dept. in an attempt to recover losses past, present and future.

What DOS is saying is that if you in any non official capacity attempt to infuence the value of resources by claiming a given price is the official value of said resources then not only are you moving against the spirit of the economic system created by Sonic (AKA Soniconomics) by attempting to regulate a free market but that you may also be personally held liable for any and all loss of revenue due to your wreckless and fraudulent claims. While causing the loss of revenue itself is not illegal, the unhappiness it translates into is a direct and punishable violation of the fundamental laws of the relm.

You are hereby notified that any losses incurred due to your claims will result in a lawsuit pressed by the smiling man with the money's legal dept. in an attempt to recover losses past, present and future.
That, and if you do bad things, I'll cut ye.

You should work for me! :)

But seriously, thanks for editing Pyro!

Yes, shops are disabled on the server, so the list must therefore be of shops that require someone to be present.

Back