• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Should I buy the Beta?

What should I do?

• Use one of my siblings, and let people know it's me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't buy it at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MiniCacti

I am looking to get active on the Beta server, and with the wipe coming up this is the perfect time to join. The only problem is I have not bought the Beta. Now before you tell me to just buy it (yes, I can afford it), know that there are already THREE accounts in my house with beta. Since they belong to my siblings, I'm sure I could just borrow them whenever I have time to get on. Crux of the issue is - I would really hate to take an account that they paid for. Obviously I can just give them 20 dollars and call it good, but the names they chose are horrible. If I'm going to pay for an upgrade, I want it on MiniCacti.

Your thoughts would be appreciated, as if I am ever going to join Beta it would be now.

BETA HAS BEEN BOUGHT!
Now, I'm following a tunnel to Caprica...on foot...this is taking forever...

Still walking...

Edit: -_- so after half an hour of walking down a tunnel, I get to Caprica. Except "Outsiders aren't allowed to switch." I can't get out of the tunnel, so I will now walk back to spawn, punch a tree, mine some iron, and make a minecart.

Play some single-player until 1.8 comes out next week. The server is quite empty and in normal conditions someone would have helped you already from the get go.

I'm glad you got beta, welcome to woodkeep! If you need help with anything, ask me!

Back