• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Should I learn to animate more?

nackacat

-first blog ever-

SO UHM, hai guys. Long story short...
When I was a babeh I loved animated movies. And I loved making up my own characters. So when I grew up I wanted to be an animator.

Here are some of my crappy animations:
(Side note: I know I'd have a lot to learn and would need to get a lot better at this to actually make a living out of it.)

LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! If you like it, or think I should just give up on this and follow my back up plan of being a paleontologist. lul

Team9000 certainly needs more animators. I'd say go for it, we love your art already, and animation is something to shoot for if you're enjoying it.

I know that feel of wonderin whether or not to become an animator (i'm tryin currently lol) but it all boils down to you and your feelings towards it. I can't tell you what to do, i can only suggest; so, i say go with it. :3

A long time ago I was really interested in animating. It was one of my favorite activities. I forget why I ever decided to give it up...

Thanks guys so far for the input :3 I really do like animating, but it just takes so much much time to make even a 20 second long video. I guess it's a matter of how much patience I have. xD As much as I'd love to like go to school for it or something I feel like I would give up halfway through.

You should follow your dreams and not give up. You'll wind up beating yourself up over it later on. I should have been an aerospace engineer, but nooooo, "math is stupid," I said.

I just realized where your avatar is from and I love it.

Back