Should I leave

Mrtino916

Everyone hates me and I'm on the edge of leaving. If you would take a look in the My Little Pony: Freindship is Magic thread they made a whole page about me (page: 373) and that just made me on the verge of leaving. Some people are nice, and some people hate my guts. So tell me if I should leave or stay. I bet if I left no one would care. And I bet everyone would say "Leave you immature dick face!" that's what everyone says already.

Nobody hates you Tino. Taco was in a less than optimal mood and spoke his mind too freely, he just doesn't like how frequently you tend to post as it usually leads to double and triple posts. If you noticed, both rsmv and I were defending you in the thread and telling people to give you a chance. I for one do like you, you're a cool guy.

And if you leave then I don't receive my rape.

Life is what you make of it. If people don't like you for who you are, then you can choose to ignore them or, let them get to you and force you to change into something you don't like.

I have a neutral opinion of you as it is, however I have a feeling this is something that would be best discussed in private between you and whichever individuals may have hurt your feelings before this gets trolled and goes way out of control.

Nobody hates you Tino. Taco was in a less than optimal mood and spoke his mind too freely, he just doesn't like how frequently you tend to post as it usually leads to double and triple posts. If you noticed, both rsmv and I were defending you in the thread and telling people to give you a chance. I for one do like you, you're a cool guy.

And if you leave then I don't receive my rape.
I know You and Rsmv2you were sticking up for me that why I said "some people are nice" I meant you and him.

Everyone hates me and I'm on the edge of leaving. If you would take a look in the My Little Pony: Freindship is Magic thread they made a whole page about me (page: 373) and that just made me on the verge of leaving. Some people are nice, and some people hate my guts. So tell me if I should leave or stay. I bet if I left no one would care. And I bet everyone would say "Leave you immature dick face!" that's what everyone says already.
I've privately messaged you about the subject.

Well I dont hate you, I enjoy reading your posts.
Though now that I read some of page 373, you really could use the editing option rather than multiposting short comments.

Well I dont hate you, I enjoy reading your posts.
Though now that I read some of page 373, you really could use the editing option rather than multiposting short comments.
That's essentially what I said, but in more blunt terms. :p

Well. I have a fairly neutral opinion of you. I mean, unnecessarily hating is wrong, but you are annoying at times.

T9k Tip: Speeling is gud

Back