• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Should We have 3 Teams when New " Beta Server " Comes out?

Taleb123

So Guys, When the New Beta Server comes out Hopefully.
Should we have 3 certain Nations?
For an Example.
1 Nation is Called. LovelyLand, And they get a Particular Skin to wear.
2 Nation is Called. Terrorist c4, And they get a Particular Skin to wear.
3 Nation is Called. The Forbidden, And They get a Particular Skin to wear.

Im mentioning this because i honestly think with The New Beta Server coming out and 3 different Nations in it. It could make the Game More interesting.

Later on have Wars w/e.
Help build the nations Terriroty. Base.

They could have Contact on Mumble? Or Teamspeak? Or Xfire?

Just A Suggestion. Tell me what you guys think of it.

I still think the idea of everyone being on the same side is good, but this is a great concept and could be interesting:doy:

Or Nation 1 is egyptians...just sayin....

I already have an idea for a huge city (500x500, massive) I am building a model in SP and it is 70x70 it has been quite the challenge. So I need slaves to construct such a monument. Message me if you are in. If you are, you must change your skin, and listen to my build instructions. All of this of course in the future.

Why do You Capitalise half of the Words you Say? :p

And about the idea... i dont really see a point of it. Not everybody likes fighting *points at himself*, and we usuallyhave only 3-15 players online so wars would become 2vs2 fights. Even if you accounce the war earlier, it wont get you a huge amount of people, i'm sure of it. Also, you're talking about the territory/base - but there wont be any of these, as the land outside cities will not be permanent and building anything on it = pointless.

Ya DJ, I am sorry about the caps thing, I just recently started that for some reason...maybe its because I like the button? Who knows. The project that I am talking about is so massive that Wooty will have to make it a city.

I will try and stop if it is bugging you =).

Ya DJ, I am sorry about the caps thing, I just recently started that for some reason...maybe its because I like the button? Who knows. The project that I am talking about is so massive that Wooty will have to make it a city.

I will try and stop if it is bugging you =).
Think he meant the OP. But as for what DJ said about building outside of cities: Some people might actually prefer it to be wiped the once in a blue moon notch actually updates something. Fresh slates are always fun. I just worry about terrain transitions between the cities and the outside world, it can get real rough real easy.

Ya, I just re-read my post and noticed a couple caps I didn't know was there haha. Ya, clean slates are fun and all, but I want to build a city that wooty would make official. That is what I am getting at.

Ya, I just re-read my post and noticed a couple caps I didn't know was there haha. Ya, clean slates are fun and all, but I want to build a city that wooty would make official. That is what I am getting at.
Ooh that could work. If you manage to get a faction big enough to warrant a perma city that would be cool.

I'd join your nation taleb! lol. I don't think we should have particular skins though, I really like my skin, maybe we should get different capes if thats possible, or maybe one wears gold helmets one wears iron helmets and the other wears leather helmets, or something like that.

Think he meant the OP. But as for what DJ said about building outside of cities: Some people might actually prefer it to be wiped the once in a blue moon notch actually updates something. Fresh slates are always fun. I just worry about terrain transitions between the cities and the outside world, it can get real rough real easy.

Floating Sky Cities!!!!!!

Floating Sky Cities!!!!!!
bioshock-_infinite_trailer_hd-394641-1282123673.jpeg

Like this? :p

I think we should keep the danger zones, if the idea is applied of course, for conflict and the citys for building and social purposes.

Well Imo guys.

My Nation would be called Lonely Land :)
T7's Nation would be called Terrorisim..
Briggs Could be......... Ancient Egypt :D!

the skylimit is too low for skycities:(

otherwise i'd build giant floating skyscrapers!

Back