Show off your home thread

avroom

Out of curiosity, how does your home look like? Are there any special rooms you like the most? Is there anything to show off?
Since T9k members come from everywhere around the world, I think it's interesting to see how people live in different countries.
Post pics! :)

oG5aKQC.jpg

10 rooms + kitchen and toilet and lovely little gardens in the front and in the back, that's where I live.
v7ilOnV.jpg

I like our table tennis movie watching room in our basement because you can watch movies while playing table tennis.
JTh8z8p.jpg

My home is a disaster. It's Code Red week, which means that the house is not getting cleaned.

Nobody is allowed to give me a sexist rant. I work 12 hours a day outdoors. The last thing I'm doing when I get home is dishes that I didn't use.

That was my Apartment When I lived in Long Beach, CA about 3 years ago i think. Then i join T9K when in college just looking for something to kill time and friends told me about Minecraft
Screenshot from 2013-07-21 01:42:39.png

Ok I'll be serious :3

This is my home, it's called "Earth".
It lays in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy which is part of the Virgo Supercluster within the universe.
globe_west_2048.jpg

My favorite parts are any trackable cliff faces which are mostly found in the European region.
troll wall.jpg

Here is a recent photo of my establishment in the English countryside.
nuns buns and trips to kazakhstan.png

You can see a swimming pool to the left, and a pit to the right, into which I throw peasants and miscreants. The barbed wire you see on the wall is to keep said peasants and miscreants at a safe distance.
At the top of the tower there you can see my wife, Rapunzel, swearing at the neighbour's gazelle. I've had to blur her torso as she wasn't wearing her cagoul and too much skin was showing.
I hope you like my 'crib', I'm just surprised I'm the only one that's taken this seriously.

Here is a recent photo of my establishment in the English countryside.
View attachment 140680
At the top of the tower there you can see my wife, Rapunzel, swearing at the neighbour's gazelle. I've had to blur her torso as she wasn't wearing her cagoul and too much skin was showing.

Is she by chance French, and is she yelling out "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" ?

Is she by chance French, and is she yelling out "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" ?
I believe that's exactly what she was saying as this was taken, what a coincidence. You can't see it in this photo, but we have a lovely shrubbery round the back.

Back