Skyim Discussion Thread

TheXraptor

Okay, it seems as if my "Help" thread has turned into an open discussion about the game, and people bragging about skills and weapons they have.

This thread is simple.

Want to tell a story about something that happened to you? Post it here

Want to show off and brag? Post here

Want to talk about random crap that does not fit in the other Skyrim threads? Post here

Now please, only use the help thread for help, or to help others.

LET TEH EPICNESS BEGINZ!

I'd just like to Brag about my level 32 Kajiit, his name is Jake Granitefist. <---don't ask. Anyways, I use either Theives guild armor or Dark brotherhood armor. I'm most proud of my 100 sneak and the fact that i dual weild daedric daggers is epic. I also specialize in archery, if you haven't figured it out yet i'm more of an assasin :p I got 100 smithing easily because i just went out and hunted and got the leather and mad loads of leather bracers....anyways I got unlimited daedric arrows with the solitude guard glitch if i think of anything else are have any other questions about my character build just reply

its...its glorious....
2acMJ.jpg

Note to self....Alduin is a BIIIIITTCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Alduin is a FUCKINNNGGG BIIIITCCHHHHH!!!!!!!
Totally just kicked alduins ass.

Note to self....Alduin is a BIIIIITTCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Alduin is a FUCKINNNGGG BIIIITCCHHHHH!!!!!!!
Totally just kicked alduins ass.
I took that scroll too :eek:
first time around Alduin is easy, second, FML
When you get to his hideout, there's him attacking you, a few other dragons and i think those annoying falmer dudes.... >_>

I'd just like to Brag about my level 32 Kajiit, his name is Jake Granitefist. <---don't ask. Anyways, I use either Theives guild armor or Dark brotherhood armor. I'm most proud of my 100 sneak and the fact that i dual weild daedric daggers is epic. I also specialize in archery, if you haven't figured it out yet i'm more of an assasin :p I got 100 smithing easily because i just went out and hunted and got the leather and mad loads of leather bracers....anyways I got unlimited daedric arrows with the solitude guard glitch if i think of anything else are have any other questions about my character build just reply

Forever a real Kajiit, stay true my cat brethren.
I had to make another Kajiit like I did from Oblivion. I wouldn't want to let those felines down.

And here you said I'm better than you with a pencil? You just voided that statement sir. Well done!
Dude I suck, I had to look up a tutorial and like 30 reference images just for the hand and arm, and they still failed.

Back