Skyrim: Best RPG Evaaa?

Mariolink42 said:
I have played skyrim at a friend's, I felt runescape nostalgia(BLEH) and then stopped playing :/

But that's my opinion I guess :3

I guess. I mean I see what you mean. It is similar to rs, but TES is just singleplayer and there's no upgrade.

I guess. I mean I see what you mean. It is similar to rs, but TES is just singleplayer and there's no upgrade.

But another reason is that it was singleplayer :( Usually I prefer multiplayer with these kinds of games so I didn't like bieng all alone with just NPCs doing endless quests.

So I could say the best multiplayer RPG is SK and Skyrim is the best singleplayer RPG, I would agree with that statement :P

Mariolink42 said:
But another reason is that it was singleplayer :( Usually I prefer multiplayer with these kinds of games so I didn't like bieng all alone with just NPCs doing endless quests.

So I could say the best multiplayer RPG is SK and Skyrim is the best singleplayer RPG, I would agree with that statement :P

I mean I would like to have an online dueling system or something in skyim.

karmahurts said:
The online would need serious balance considering what can be done with all the crafting skills.

The person you're playing against should be your level. And anyway, if they have a high crafting level, then their armor/attack/etc won't be as strong.

Back