Sleeping Dogs is -75% on Steam right now!

got it for free

If you are suggesting you pirated it, stop being 10 and find a way to pay for it. At under $7 it's a steal. I've gotten over 15 hours out of it without the DLC, haven't even done most of the side missions yet.

If you got it in a giveaway or something, apologies.

If you are suggesting you pirated it, stop being 10 and find a way to pay for it. At under $7 it's a steal. I've gotten over 15 hours out of it without the DLC, haven't even done most of the side missions yet.

If you got it in a giveaway or something, apologies.
If you are suggesting you or someone you are close to have never pirated, stop being 10 and get over yourself.

1370916886976.jpg

Ah there some games I'm going to buy, Serios Sam 3, THANK YOU crafterofthemines for the 75% off coupon !

Maybe this game, I'm not really sure what it is about.

And WoW game time.

You guys are so mean to pirates all over the world, searching for gold.

I also got it for free in the summer sale....Horray for selling a foil card when they could be sold at a decent price!

You know what? Let's all get over this and start talking about the steam sale again! Wow, that sale is... lovely.... I..... love, love, love it! He he he he....

But seriously, don't turn this into another shitstorm... which has the potential to get someone banned... which feels like publicly executing people in a digital form...

You know what? Let's all get over this and start talking about the steam sale again! Wow, that sale is... lovely.... I..... love, love, love it! He he he he....
that was so awkward that it made Napoleon Dynamite look like a archetype of manlihood

Back