• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

slender is scary

I'll take you outside.
On a Full Moon.
Walk with me through a State Forest, whilst I tell you things that happened there.
Then tell me if you still find slender scary...

I am actually really disappointed. I was expecting some creepy dead creature or something. Instead, its a guy with white pantyhose on his head.

wtf

Casey, let's be honest here.

Because if I saw some random 7-foot tall dude with white pantyhose covering his face stalking me out in the middle of the woods, I'd be pretty damn terrified.

The first time I played slender I walked right straight ahead to the weird ghost guy XD

But I'm disappointed with the game so far, running is more troublesome than mere walking, and Y the fuck can't the guy with the lamp hold his light up while "jogging" like any other normal person? :D also it's not as scary as I thought it would be, the first time I saw that ghost thingy I just walked to him : / Only got scared once when I collected 6 papers and didn't know where I should search else and suddenly it appeared right in front of me and game over <.<

But well, with some more work on it would surely be some fun for some hours to play.

@Marioman I have no bias on Slender due to not playing it or knowing much about it, however if you're going to slander anything (in this case you slandered the Slender :D) at least expand on those negativities so that others can understand where you're coming from and if your claims even have a shred of validity.

@cacher In a video game? No, not at all. In real life? Brb, let me change my clothes.

Now in all seriousness, I am a really jumpy kind of guy. I played Slender at a friend's birthday party once late at night. I jumped when he appeared, but that's because I jump at things popping out at me (and yes I know he doesn't "pop" out at you like the clowns at a county fair, you know what I mean). Not that scary. Just a tall guy in a suit with a white head.

nord me and 3 friends mean that there was me plus 3 more so me and 3 friends means 4 people... you just made me facedesk so hard i broke my desk in half

Back