• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

SlicedYouUp

wtach towe.png

I am impressed, however, it was not created on the team9000 server and cannot be accepted towards your promotion on our server. looks awesome, but your builds need to be on the team9000 server to count.

Well, I can tell you now that if you had built all this on our server, you would have been promoted long ago. However, since building on other servers means you could have used a bot or mod to make the creations, we only except the stuff on our server. As it is, our standards to promote people are quite a bit higher then most other servers, so while it might seem like you have done enough to be promoted to builder rank, you have not built enough on our server to meet OUR standards for OUR ranks. Not trying to be a douche, just figured it would be best to point these out so you aren't frustrated as to what is taking so long. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask, either here, in game, or via PM.

Good luck, you will be there soon enough. Also, while moderators do post in here, only the people with admin titles can promote, so click on a persons name to see if they are an admin. Feel free to message any admin, including myself, if you have any questions.

This was not on Team 9000 server and i'm sorry but i just bought minecraft and wanted to use torches and doors and other extra but aside that this was all build it in single player and im glad im finally finished, hopefully this will be enough.
Mansion 1.png
Mansion 2.png
castle.png
Modern home.png

Sorry, we only accept builds on the classic server for rank promotions in classic. If you're mainly interested in playing on the official Minecraft though, you're more than welcome to join our survival server. =)

Back