SMITE General Discussion

bbgunshot

SMITE is a MOBA style game set in the 3rd person action game style. It's being developed by High-Rez Studios. The same developer that brought you Global Agenda and the new Tribes Ascend. It's more focused on PvP than actual farming which makes it much more actiony and much less grindy than other MOBA's. The heroes/champs you play as are gods from various religions and myths. I've quite enjoyed it so far, and this is coming off of 200+ hours of Dota 2.

Level: 7
Gods Purchased: Hebo

What are your thoughts on the game?
Do you want a beta key?
What gods do you currently own?
What's your level?

I've played about 5 matches, so I don't have too much to say.

I found out about this game at Quakecon, played it when I got home. It's pretty fun. Coming from LoL, it feels like a pretty different but slightly more difficult game. (Considering it's a more "3D" type of MOBA) I like the action in this game, to be specific. Landing a Ymir ult over a teamfight is really satisfying.

Will definitely play more.

I've played about 5 matches, so I don't have too much to say.

I found out about this game at Quakecon, played it when I got home. It's pretty fun. Coming from LoL, it feels like a pretty different but slightly more difficult game. (Considering it's a more "3D" type of MOBA) I like the action in this game, to be specific. Landing a Ymir ult over a teamfight is really satisfying.

Will definitely play more.

Coming from Dota 2, Smite actually feels much easier. Roles are practically gone, and the auto level and auto buy actually gives you a decent build. You don't have to worry about denying, blocking, or pulling creeps. The fact that it's a bit more forgiving appeals to me.

Still haven't got into beta, but Hades/Pre Nerf Quan Yu OP.

Yea, I watch some gameplay where someone played against Quan Yu. He is very OP. And I played against Hades once, it was not fun. His ulti literally just kills you. It did over 1300 damage to me and it is inescapable once you're stuck inside the AoE. SMITE definitely needs some balancing but is still very fun.

BTW, I can send you a key if you want. Just private conversation me and give me your email and I can send a key to you. This goes for anyone else who is interested in a beta key.

Back