SMITE

mcfar45

Smite is a Free-to-Play MOBA (Like LoL or DotA) which has a 3rd person camera perspective and which centres on playing as gods. It looks quite fun and I was very intrigued when it was in Beta but had no time to really play but I am certainly going to be playing more of it starting next week.

If you are finding LoL or DotA to be a getting a little stale, or just want a new perspective on the genre and want to have a little bit of fun you should consider playing SMITE.

If you want to sign up click here (It's a referral link, I would appreciate you using it).

I have also set up a Mumble channel for the game, the channel name is of course "smite".

I like it.

I play Nhe Zha and Kali

If you want to play, I'll play within the hour if you're on.

I like it.

I play Nhe Zha and Kali

If you want to play, I'll play within the hour if you're on.
Nice!
I won't be able to start playing it again until Monday due to other commitments but I can't wait to see all the changes and new gods that have been added since I last played which was in the closed Beta.

Nice!
I won't be able to start playing it again until Monday due to other commitments but I can't wait to see all the changes and new gods that have been added since I last played which was in the closed Beta.
Was that like 2012?

Alot has changed.

You shall see.

this actually looks like quite a cool idea taking the gameplay and bringing it to a 3rd person view instead of the top-down look...

I like Smite. I like the idea of it, and I think it's solid.

What I don't like is that everything is essentially skill-shots. Then again, as someone who can't aim skill-shots worth a damn....

I like Smite. I like the idea of it, and I think it's solid.

What I don't like is that everything is essentially skill-shots. Then again, as someone who can't aim skill-shots worth a damn....
I'm also going to be honest.
I'm good at landing skill shots.
But the game is extremely unbalanced.

It's a great game, great concept.

But it makes DotA look like a holy scale.

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SMITE

Remember this, comerades.

You don't have mana.

Thanatos rapes everyone, even if he's 0/91/1

No. You DON'T have enough health to kill Ao Kung. Yes, I do see that you have full health... Yes...

You can't kill Fenrir.

You are now ready to play smite.

AND also.

Everyone in this thread, add me.

Like, now.

Name: Moyasu

I'm also going to be honest.
I'm good at landing skill shots.
But the game is extremely unbalanced.

It's a great game, great concept.

But it makes DotA look like a holy scale.

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SMITE

Remember this, comerades.

You don't have mana.

Thanatos rapes everyone, even if he's 0/91/1

No. You DON'T have enough health to kill Ao Kung. Yes, I do see that you have full health... Yes...

You can't kill Fenrir.

You are now ready to play smite.

AND also.

Everyone in this thread, add me.

Like, now.

Name: Moyasu

Still more balanced than League.

Ahhh, another game Kris forced me to get. My god, you all really need to stop giving this guy ideas, I think my computers are running out of space! >.<

This thread goes perfectly with the fact that I've finally rediscovered this game since I last played it a year ago! I own and play only one god. That god is Freya. I own every skin for her, and I play her in every role, lane, and gamemode. I am alpha Freya. Rawr. (On a side note, I am saving up for Hel and Fenrir, so hooray for variation?). Also, my computer's power supply melted so I won't be on for a while.

Back