So Halloween was Canceled.

GiftedNarwhals

Well in Massachusetts and the north east there has been a lot of snow recently. It was very heavy and wet snow that when combined with the trees that are not yet ready for winter and still have leaves on them, cause them to snap. So many trees are down right now, arguably more than when we had our tornado in the summer. Power has been out for the Past few days and i am one of the first few people to have it back.I may not have school for the whole week but this is being very optimistic.

Halloween was yesterday and it was canceled, Yes canceled. The town agreed that it was to dangerous for anyone to go out and to trick or treat in the snow.Many other towns around us have rescheduled it to the following weekend, to still be fair for all the little kids.

A snowstorm before November... If Halloween was cancelled for me I'd be all :dineinhell:

I'd kick something very, very hard. I would then proceed to dump gasoline on it and light it on fire. After that I would take the charred remains and throw them in a river.

p5F9F.jpg

Back