So, how about that blogging thing?

ollee

So I went to post a blog post, and it seems that I'm not cool enough?

ollee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SO how about that?

Well either way, still wanted to talk about this: You may have heard about the potential release of Microsoft's Mech Warrior 4? I went to download it a few moments ago, and ran into some issues:

Last Friday, after nearly a year of waiting, the free release of Microsoft's 2002 action-sim game MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries was released by Mektek Studios. Looking back, perhaps they should have waited a little longer. The web site, which hosted a client that downloaded the full 1.8 GB title for you, went down within hours of releasing the client after getting hit with tons of traffic. The site is still down as of the posting of this article

Yeah, how about that. We call that dropping the ball. Read more here.

I nominate ollee for blogger. If we don't have ollee blogs, I might have to slapabitch... >(

Back